Rip Curl
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Rip Curl Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
It was an okay place to work but because of the business in winter, it was extremely slow. It is a convenient place to work if you surf or regularly visit the beach for the price benefits.
I loved being at rip curl but some management was a bit impolite and inconsiderate when approaching employees due to their own stress but personally I don't think that is an excuse. everybody should be treated fairly regardless of a work title and I don't think someone should be a manager if they are unable to cope with stress without projecting it to the staff or without being polite and considerate.
A great day at Rip Curl will be everyday.
From the Manager to the casual stuff everyone is friendly and is always willing to help you.

You would have lots of fun and will learn so much at Rippy.
Buen ambiente con los compañeros, trabajo en equipo
Pros
buen sueldo
Cons
no hay un contrato fijo
Working at Rip Curl I always felt like I was being well looked after. Its not just a work place, they always have so much to offer to their staff including passes to surfing contests and exclusive events.

I always felt like I was a part of not just a team but a family. Couldn't recommend this work place enough.
working with designers and overseas suppliers to ensure all products are received to designer specifications. Really good workplace culture as they embrace the environment.
Pros
working in great company
Cons
low salary for amount of work required