Ripple Massage
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ripple Massage Employee Reviews

4.8Work–Life Balance

Love them, really helped during the crisis

i worked for a few mobile companies. when massage got shut down, ripple was the only one that cared. gave me a bonus, fast tracked my payment and showed any care.

Pros

caring company

good business, many jobs, nice office staff

I really enjoyed my time at ripple. the staff in the office are lovely and you get to know the other therapists well. many good jobs, sometimes too many

I enjoyed working for them

I really enjoyed working for Ripple Massage. I signed up to a couple of mobile companies, but Ripple had by far more work, better longer jobs and I liked that their call centre was in Australia. Girls in the office were friendly and helpful and the clients great. Sometimes they asked me to travel a bit, but you could always say yes or no, and how far you wanted to travel. I would travel to Byron for jobs that were 4 hours or more as that made it worth my while. Was busy while I was there and plan to join up with them when I come back from my holiday.

Great place to work, will go back after holidays

am taking a break at the moment, but really enjoyed working with them. Very organised, the other therapists were good, good atmosphere. Will work for them again when my baby gets a bit older. I really liked that I could choose when i worked.

Friendly business to work for

Really like the small team, you get to know the other therapists really well. Also like that they interview their therapists so you end up working with good people who are professional. Beautiful clients, you get to massage in really nice places, consistent work as well. Am always busy with work with them.

loved working at ripple massage

great business to work for, staff in the office were friendly and easy to work with. i liked the work was flexible and also the other therapists i worked with, they were all really professional which i liked. have worked for other mobile companies including the uber ones, but found i got a lot more work with ripple and i liked they had a small australian call centre if i had issues or difficulties.

Easy place to work

very easy place to work, and lots of work. a little bit of travel, but most jobs were two hours or more which made it worthwhile. Best mobile company i have worked for, paid weekly and always busy. Good clientele and the other therapists were professional.

so much work

have worked for a few mobile massage companies and Ripple suits me the best. Lots of work on the Gold Coast, was offered a lot more than I could actually take. Worked also for Blys and Soothe who both had very little work. ripple is a smaller team and they seem to be more selective with their therapists which i like.

Pros

lots of work, good clients, nice places, small team

Great place to work, friendly office and consistent work

have been with ripple for 3 years now and love that the work is so flexible. am able to fit it around my other clients and family commitments. they are very structured and professional and the other therapists you work with seem to be similar. I like that i don't have to work with people who don't care about their work or who show up late, Ripple seems to have a low tolerance for people who perhaps aren't as professional as they should be. the girls in the office are friendly and i have found them easy to work with.

Pros

flexible work, well paid, friendly

Best place to work

Absolutely love working for ripple so rewarding hours are flexible for you, staff and customers are amazing I definitely recommend for treatments and to work with

Love working at Ripple Massage

I love working at Ripple Massage. Friendly professional company, lots of work (too much sometimes) and the other therapists are also professional and experienced. have been with Ripple for a year and love the flexibility of the work.

Pros

Flexibility, pay rate, professional

Cons

sometimes offered too much work, but can knock it back if i want

larger jobs

i like that most of the work is the longer jobs, sometimes 3 -6 hour bookings which makes the little bit extra travel time worth it. a friend recommended me to Ripple Massage so we often work together, a lot of hens parties and groups of girls. We occasionally go out for a one hour treatment, but most of the work is longer. We get paid weekly, everything is very upfront and well explained.

Pros

longer jobs, paid weekly

Cons

more travel but worth it

easy casual work

worked here on and off for 3 years, good place to pick up some extra casual work. Always reliable, pay was okay, good way to add to my own private clients plus the girls in the office were really nice

Pros

great way to supplement my income, easy going

Cons

you had to buy a kit but it was affordable

easy work, they pay above normal rates

started working for them cause the rate of pay was above what everyone else was paying (was on $70 an hour as a contractor). enjoyed the work, sometimes travelled up to an hour but these would be for larger jobs, usually four hours or more so didnt mind so much.

Pros

professional, well organised, been around for a long time, good reputation

Cons

length of travel but the size of the jobs made up for it

love working here

great place to work, been here over a year, all the clients have been lovely and usually work in nice hotels. Ali is easy to work with, well set up with good systems. They are very picky about who they have working for them, if you arent good at your job or reliable then you don't stay. I like that cause i get to work with other good massage therapists.

Pros

good team

Easy place to work

much easier than when i ran my own business, they take all the bookings, sales do everything and the therapists just did the bookings. liked that there was a lot of work during the times I wanted to work

Pros

flexible work when i wanted it

Cons

they dont operate in the NT which is where i moved to

Good luck getting paid.

I only worked here for a couple of weeks and was not paid. I am still chasing my money. The owner is very up and down. Ripping the phone out of your hand and ranting at you then apologising only to do it all again an hour later.

Pros

I was told discounted massage though I never received one.

Cons

You won't get paid.

Flexible Work

The work at Ripple is fully flexible, so the amount of work a therapist receives depends on the amount of availability they give the company. The guaranteed hours therapists on average take home between $1000 to $1300 each week, those that have less availability take less. All depends on how much you want to work. Professional company that has been around for 13 years and has a solid reputation in the industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ripple Massage. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7

• Ripple Massage
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?