Rise Network

7: Rise Network Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Assisting the disabled to live their dreams.

A workplace with the sole aim of helping people with disability live a quality life, and also support their families. Staffs at Rise Network are given the necessary support to discharge their roles in a safely manner in accordance wirh the NDIS guidelines. At Rise Network, clients satisfaction and staffs wellbeing are prioritised.

Excellent

Rise has employees at heart they listen and respond to employees concern. I love working for this organization l recommend it to anyone.l have been working here for almost 4 years now and l have nothing to complain about.

Pressure job

No support - to many Chiefs - to many bosses all trying to climb the ladder Coordinator under extreme pressure after Rise took over - moved on over 30 staff

Aged Care Support Worker

I being treat unfair and discrimination. I wanted to worked more than a day per week but the manager didn't approve. They humiliated me by give the full time position to a male workers.

Productive, Fun workplace, great team work

Love working for rise great team culture and environment. Management are very supportive and one call away. Open for flexible work agreements, great pay package.

Great place to work. Very friendly staff and volunteers. Provides person centred care. The values of the organisation are embodied by all who work there

Rise network

I have really enjoyed working for RISE for the last 15 years. They have kept all my training up to date and provided me with adequate working hours. I currently provide personal care, social support and domestic assisstance to the aged.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rise Network. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Rise Network with

• Rise Network
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?