RITUAL Employee Reviews

Down trending culture, no room for advancement
Sales (Former Employee) –  82 Peter1 August 2019
-Down trending culture, no room for advancement
-Hire externally vs. promoting internally
-Pretend to care about employees but don't
-Senior management is totally unavailable
-Poor compensation
An Amazing Company & Team
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA25 April 2019
The Ritual team is composed of the most determined, creative, kind and intelligent people I've ever had the pleasure to work alongside. Being a tech startup means that everyone wears lots of different hats-- but we wear them all well! We all play well together on both our distinct teams as well as on cross-functional collaborative projects. The management team is transparent with company goals as well as with our challenges. Company culture is very important to us be it in the form of company outings, group exercise, volunteering, in-house movie nights, and of course, happy hours! Working at Ritual is the best of both worlds; you're surrounded by goal-oriented individuals that also know when it's time to take a moment to relax.
Pros
Great healthcare, 401(k), unlimited paid vacation, some catered meals, a kitchen full of healthy snacks, once a month fresh bagels baked in-office, occasional visits from fruit carts, group exercise classes, dogs allowed in office
Cons
I truly can't think of any...
Start-Up Environment working with Brilliant Minds
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CA25 April 2019
Being brought on as the second employee on the talent team, I've had the opportunity to be on-boarded and trained 1:1 by the Head of Talent.

Within my first week, I was able to have "walking meetings" with just about every person in the company, including the COO & CEO. I have the ability to take my ideas and turn them into reality, with the support of our stakeholders. It truly has been an incredible experience thus far.
Pros
Lunch catered 2x a week, intelligent colleagues, inspiring company values
Cons
Growing out of our offices quickly!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RITUAL. Our community is ready to answer.