Rivers

3.5Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
Enjoyable and productive workplace
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA17 June 2016
Very busy with targets to meet and enjoying face to face customer service. Lots of challenges and always learning new things
Pros
great people
Cons
exciting workplace to work in challenging
Retail Sales Assistant - Manager (Former Employee) –  Hurstville NSW30 March 2016
customer service ,merchandising, training staff, answering phone calls staff rosters, stock transferring in and out of store, satisfied customers, all staff working together, tam work communication in between staff listening to new ideas for better opportunities in working environment, challenging new work procedures, enjoyment was every day
productive and great fun place to work
Retail Assistant (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Inverell, NSW3 February 2016
typical day at work start at 8:15am open shop count money for till re arrange racks make sure the store is clean.
so far i have learned a different point of sale system to what i was use to plus a different method of banking, scanning and entering deliveries.
Management and co-workers are great to work with they are easy to get along with and make the day fun and exciting not to mention the great customers we have come through the store.
there's not really anything hard about the store i work in we all get in and do our work and help the customers.
most enjoyable of the job would be the smile on the customers faces i just love interacting with people ..
Pros
payed breaks a great percentage off clothing
Cons
not enough hours to keep my house hold running
good workplace
retail assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, NSW4 August 2013
I would unpack boxes, stack shelves, clean, serve customers. my co-workers were much more older then me so I didn't get along with them as much as id like. I learnt their system within the first shift. I didn't deal with the management side but I didn't have a problem with it.