Rivers Employee Review

productive and great fun place to work
Retail Assistant (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Inverell, NSW3 February 2016
typical day at work start at 8:15am open shop count money for till re arrange racks make sure the store is clean.
so far i have learned a different point of sale system to what i was use to plus a different method of banking, scanning and entering deliveries.
Management and co-workers are great to work with they are easy to get along with and make the day fun and exciting not to mention the great customers we have come through the store.
there's not really anything hard about the store i work in we all get in and do our work and help the customers.
most enjoyable of the job would be the smile on the customers faces i just love interacting with people ..
Pros
payed breaks a great percentage off clothing
Cons
not enough hours to keep my house hold running

Other Rivers Employee Reviews

Slow paced work place.
Casual Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wangaratta VIC8 January 2020
Retail assistance, Majority of customers are in the senior years. Slow paced work place, friendly staff and management, perfect job for a junior to experience customer service for the first time.
Productive yet easily balance job
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Lutwyche QLD16 December 2019
Working at rivers there was always something to do that required time effort and detail. The work was never overly challenging but the most rewarding part of it all, making sure the customers left happier then when they came in.
Pros
Manageable length shifts
Cons
Slow work days