RKF Engineering Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

RKF Engineering Services Employee Reviews

designers to many changing ideas. half drawn redraw . scheduling unrealistic . trying to be to technical and it didn't save any time. it was to complex and wasn't needed.
-Typical day of workMost of the day, when I come to work, I start to work on designing or analysing the structural projects. Once, the work is done, I check with supervisor and get confirmed.-What I learnedWorking with the company was a big chance to turn my view of looking and solving the problems from Academic to Industrial way.-ManagementWhen I was working, I was involved in two or three different projects and asked to perform the engineering tasks in parallel manner. These projects were finished properly.-My co-workerI had good relationship with co-workers and we eventually became good friends.-The hardest part of this jobAs can be seen in my C.V, I graduated recently and have small experience working in Australia. These required me to take a time to understand when the work was given. However, with building up experiences, the required time was reduced.-the most enjoyable part of the jobDue to the small size of company, the company provide comfortable work environment.
Pros
comfortable work environment
Cons
lack of training and mentoring