RMIT University as a whole offers many opportunities to further your personal development. If you work for some of the Vocational Schools, you tend to be treated as a second class citizen by management and the executives. They will often expect you to work on things you are not paid for. If you are a union member and learn you EBA well, you can make the most of t.
RMIT has been and in the throes of much needed culture change. There is a lot of work to be done with regard to this.
Good education environment. excellent staff with amazing teaching skills. good facilities. Good working culture.
friendly atmosphere. good management.
Friendly and casual
- What should you wear to an interview at RMIT University?4 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at RMIT University?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at RMIT University?2 people answered
- Does RMIT University have a staff discount? How much is RMIT University’s staff discount?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at RMIT University?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at RMIT University? What are the steps along…One person answered
- If you were to leave RMIT University, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What are the working hours at RMIT University?One person answered
- Why do/did you like working at RMIT University?One person answered
- Who has been part of a group interview at RMIT? If you have, what was the process and how long did i…