RMIT University
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

RMIT University Pay & Benefits reviews

Every day ends up being productive in some way or the other. People are really kind and always ready to help. There is hardly any communication barrier among the colleges. They treat you equally and give equal importance to your opinions and suggestions.
Pros
Free lunches. Free beers once in a week
Cons
sometimes its long hours
12 October 2020
Nothing like the staff of RUSU! You're all incredible! Thank you for leaving this review- we appreciate it!
Pros: Good comparative salary Paid public holidays Good environment to work Cons: Management sometimes is very aloof Hard to get promotions even after years of work
Solid job for a full time student. Paid work outside of seasons for creation of material, maximum one hour. All other time spent independently working on material above an our was not paid.
8 December 2019
Hey there - thanks for leaving a review on how you balanced work and being a full time student!
RMIT is a nice place to work. Managers treat the staff fairly. They created a positive environment to work. Salary is reasonable. Managers give you training and help you to improve your work.
Pros
Management is quite good.
Cons
All good.
6 October 2019
Hi there. Thank you so much for giving us feedback on your experience with us. It’s great that you enjoyed our working environment. We do too!
I was happy with the management, environment and salary. If I had a chance to stay at RMIT University for a longer time, I would definitely take it. I hope I can find a similar place to work there in the close future.
6 October 2019
Hi there. It’s great to hear that you loved working at RMIT. Be on the lookout for new job postings as we post often on our Career hub or career page listing https://www.rmit.edu.au/careers. You can also sign up for our regular news letters to stay in the loop.
- Need to focus more on improving and/or add more critical course contents to truly become an outstanding university. - Good compensation - Good working balance - Lack of advancement opportunities - Convenient location: City center
There are some fantastic people there. The portfolio I worked in lacked leadership from the top down. People management and professional development in particular was poor. The group did not exhibit the values it publishes. There did not seem to be a focus/commitment on where the organisation is heading.
Pros
salary
Cons
lack of leadership, poor people management, lack of consistency
Being the makeup artist for RMIT University was a fantastic experience for me. I'd recommend it for anyone, whom wants to get great experience in makeup.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
salary
Fast speed and busy work environment. Great culture Great management staff are friendly great benefits continues learning and training
Excellent working environment and interesting people around the school and colleges. They have over 500 IT works with annual turnover 1 billion dollars.