RNS Nursing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

RNS Nursing Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
I enjoy working for RNS Nursing as I can choose when and where I work and I always get enough work every week. The office staff ate brilliant to deal with.
I am studying nursing and took this job with RNS to keep my skills current and practice basic communication and personal care skills. Only thing is you don't really know if you are working until the last minute.
I enjoyed my time with RNs, and found them MUCH more organised than most health care organisations I've encountered. This was a refreshing change. However in agency work, any kind of issue with health will basically preclude you from continuing with them. Thus job security is Not guaranteed if anything unexpected eventuates. The pay was fantastic.
Pros
total control over your shifts, when you work
Cons
Easily let go
Love the team, super friendly and always flexible. I love that the team are considerate to the fact that I like having weekends off sometimes and they're always providing me with regular shifts.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
none!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RNS Nursing. Our community is ready to answer.
RNS Nursing Reviews by Location