Roads & Maritime Services logo
Roads & Maritime Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Roads & Maritime Services reviews

Roads & Maritime Services

Roads & Maritime Services Employee Review

Very productive

Co workers are great to work with. VERY busy workplace, a lot of pressure. Not a very good secured position as you are just skilled hire.

Pros

great environment

Cons

short lunch break

Enjoyable

Can be challenging with weather conditions and traffic. Parents and children and scool administration are happy to see someone at the crossing. Some crossings are better than others.

Pros

Easy hours

Cons

Split shifts

It's not a good culture. There is discrimination in the organisation. The organisation does not give any chances for growing your career

I would not recommend anyone looking for career growth, to work for RMS. They do not treat their employees fairly. When I joined RMS I thought, I would be given training and opportunity b development in my career. But in last ten years, nothing has been initiated by them.

Enjoyed my time with RMS

I worked for Hunter Asset. I worked up until I was 37 weeks pregnant. Due to a hip condition, I was on bedrest for 3 months. I was offered the option to work from home which really helped. The whole team was supportive and hard working. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with RMS

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roads & Maritime Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Roads & Maritime Services