Roads & Maritime Services logo
Roads & Maritime Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Roads & Maritime Services Employee Reviews in North Sydney NSW

Work–Life Balance

A nice place to work

My typical day usually involves meeting stakeholders, getting their requirements, documenting these in a BRD, reviewing and developing business process diagrams. I also organise meetings, make presentations and prepare status reports to management etc. One of the best things about RMS are the people I work with, we make a great team.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No milk supplied in the fridge

Managing several strategic programs from concept to implementation and close

Typical day included reviewing progress on individual tasks through to follow ups and team tasks. Leant a great deal about customer requirements, options analysis, business case submission, resource management, financial tracking and especially project task scheduling and reporting. Management was supportive and strategic thinkers. Co-workers were fantastic experts in their field and always prepared to provide valuable input and quality work. Hardest part of the job was securing funding and allocation of IT resources, regardless of advanced submission, planning and regular follow-ups. Most enjoyable part of the job was the volume of projects available and interesting team members and skill sets.

Pros

Nice Location with great food around

Cons

Funding delays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roads & Maritime Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Roads & Maritime Services Reviews by Job Title