Robert Half
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Great Company with worklife balance. Lot of benefit for employees which really counts. Highly recommended. Nice people to work with., Nice office, great view.1
Pros
Free lunch on Friday, Work life balance
Collaborative environment. Get a sense of team, people know that there is a reliance on each other and take their time to 'bring them up the field' .. Good environment.
Pros
Good team environment
Cons
Stressful
Happy with everything but as only temp I am now looking for something that is full time. Good hours and staff is friendly and send you locally and not far away.
Would recommend to anyone thinking of getting into recruitment or already in recruitment and missing something in their career. Supportive Management team, great culture and excellent wellness program. Company lead by a director who genuinely cares about his staff. Solid 5/5 company.
Working at RH no two days are the same, there's always something new to learn and we're always trying to push the boundaries of what is possible. I love the working environment - great new offices located centrally in the CBD - and the approach to work life balance including the wellness at work initiatives is outstanding. I would highly recommend working for Robert Half.
Pros
Free breakfast, flexible working, great leadership, beautiful modern offices, commitment to excellence
I have been working at Robert Half for many years now and can honestly say there are no days when I don't want to come to work. The days are demanding, they are busy, and it is difficult to get through everything that I want to but ultimately I thrive on the energy in our office and genuinely enjoy working with the people around me. I have been lucky enough to receive promotions, company rewards, and of course a strong incentive based commission plan. Robert Half is a culture where you need to work hard, but the rewards are there for those prepared to roll up their sleeves.
Pros
Strong Compensation Plan, Free Personal Trainer, Free Breakfasts and lunches
Cons
Lots of Hard Work
Found me work very quickly in Australia. Very helpful company to use. Work days varied depending on the jobs I was sent to. Highly recommend using this company to find work.
The wellness programme, the recently refurbished office location, and the rewards programme are really amazing perks. The staff all have great working relationships, overall the culture is really inclusive and fun-loving.
Pros
Amazing office location
Cons
The office can be a little noisy
I enjoy working for Robert Half ever since I joined the company. My wonderful and talented colleagues - both nationally and internationally - and the collaborative and supportive work environment are key reasons why Robert Half is my employer of choice. With career and professional development being key priorities for Robert Half, I can honestly say this is a company that recognises and invests in its staff.
Pros
Collaborative and pleasant work environment, wellness at work program, career development opportunities, work-life balance
treat employees like children, micro management and terrible culture. Rude employees and even ruder and more arrogant managers, who do not know how to manage people. Most managers have progressed up from sales so usually have zero management skills. Very bad culture with high staff turnover.
Official response from Robert Half
7 November 2017
We value your feedback and are continuously investing in further developing our staff’s skills, including management skills. We are highly committed to creating a pleasant, collaborative work environment for all our employees, so we are sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy working here and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Employed by Robert Half work at AWX. Good company to work for, friendly team enviro, in the city location. I work in payroll, daily work consists of data analysis, award interpretation, dealing with employees, liaising with sites
phone multitask, mailroom, copy, fax, scan, print, use microsoft office effectively! give messages to employer! help co worker put transcripts together.
Genuinely enjoyed coming into work, people are great, work load keeps me busy and I learned a lot, working hours fit round employees if need be.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
More benefits if on a perm contract