Robert Walters

5: Robert Walters Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

It was a wonderful team to be apart of.

The company always tried to give as many jobs and options for you as possible. I always felt like they cared about what I wanted to do. They have a wonderful management team with excellent communications skills.

Amazing

Good company Amazing salary Made some amazing friends Great location Would 100% recommend the company to work for Very friendly and approachable .

Good work environment

Processing and formatting CV's for recruitment consultants for them to be sent out to clients. Good working hours 8:30 - 5:30. Good working wage and weekly staff rewards such as office drinks

Pros

Good wage

Cons

Only a temporary job

Excellent recruitment company

Excellent recruitment company that supports its employees. The consultants are down to earth and really approachable. They offer excellent placements at great companies.

Productive, very good pay, friendly team

I was with Robert Walters recruitment agency when I was in Sydney, Australia doing my work & holiday. They are very helpful & had plenty of work for me. The staff at Robert Walters are very helpful & were always very happy to help with anything. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Walters. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Robert Walters with