Roche
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Roche Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Roche have fantastic medicines and have been fortunate to work here promoting some of the biggest blockbusters of the company.
However advancement in career is limited. There are not many opportunities and many colleagues have struggled to make progress.
I was fortunate enough to Be at the start of the company in APAC. Everything was new and exciting . Roche purchased it in 2008
I mainly maintained roads operating a grader.I also operated excavators.It was agreat bunch of blokes to work with,the supervisors were good to work for.(one is to this day one of my best mates)
Pros
A great site to work on
Cons
They lost the contract
As a CTA my days are varied, so not every day will be the same. I have been given opportunities to develop my skills and enhance my career goal, through personal determination, to succeed as a professional and proactive CTA.I enjoy my job becuase of the variation, interaction with sites, and knowing that we are prolonging the lives of so many people.
Pros
An honest, open and friendly environment
Cons
No permanent postions