Roche
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Roche Employee Reviews

when dealing with a difficult customer who knows more about the company's products .he will tell you no listening to me and I need to answer to him .I learned to listen attentively and get the nature of the problem to be resolved.Team building and training makes work and makes me give the customer good answer .Preparation can make a good day at work .When dealing with customers some problems are escalated to management you don't have authority even you see that you can resolve. Manager at work is needed to lead by example and to observe the employees doing the great work , good manager best team .culture is important you need to know customers values,needs benefits and up selling in work place .Decision is taking and you were left out without been informed ,empowerment and growth is need to employees at all time.I do not stay at one dept for 3 years i need to leaned and i like to challenge at work. I do not have qualification and i am not afraid to challenge the world.To know what i am doing and get to work in time good communication right channel to follow and the more i know the company system and process that makes me enjoy my work .
Pros
free tea
Cons
short break
Roche have fantastic medicines and have been fortunate to work here promoting some of the biggest blockbusters of the company. However advancement in career is limited. There are not many opportunities and many colleagues have struggled to make progress.
I was fortunate enough to Be at the start of the company in APAC. Everything was new and exciting . Roche purchased it in 2008
I mainly maintained roads operating a grader.I also operated excavators.It was agreat bunch of blokes to work with,the supervisors were good to work for.(one is to this day one of my best mates)
Pros
A great site to work on
Cons
They lost the contract
As a CTA my days are varied, so not every day will be the same. I have been given opportunities to develop my skills and enhance my career goal, through personal determination, to succeed as a professional and proactive CTA.I enjoy my job becuase of the variation, interaction with sites, and knowing that we are prolonging the lives of so many people.
Pros
An honest, open and friendly environment
Cons
No permanent postions