Rockmans Employee Review

Rockmans
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Forest Lake QLD20 July 2017
I have worked at quite a few Rockman store in Queensland over the years. I have always found the Manager and staff very easy to work with and making your work day enjoyable and fun.
The customer interaction I received while working in the stores was the best part of the day.
When new stock came in it was interesting and enjoyable to view the new stock and move the old "story" over and new 1 in.
I am still friends with a lot of my past work mates and managers and actually have 2 past managers as refers.
Learning new jobs and how the visual merchandising was conducted was also a excellent part of my day.
Pros
Discount on clothing
Cons
Rearranging shelfs

Other Rockmans Employee Reviews

Staff members were great
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Southport QLD6 July 2019
I worked for 5months in this store except for the two staff members I worked with that were great. The Manager is a Vile woman. And has no compassion for her staff, or the store, let alone customers. I can not work somewhere where the manager is so rude to customers.
I left due to not enough hours.
Never got to have break. But Manager always wondering off.
Pros
Good staff discount
Cons
Manager was foul
The change things too much far too much stock in store overcrowded.
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland QLD9 March 2019
Cleveland Rockmans Manager is one of those, Its my way or not at all, certainly don't be better than her at something because it won't go down well. Likes to let you know she's in charge. NOT A GOOD MANAGER. Enjoyed working with other staff but they all agreed don't move anything don't make anything better because it won't go over well. If its not her idea she won't like it.
Pros
Staff Discount

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockmans. Our community is ready to answer.