Rockmans Employee Review

Productive and friendly working environment.
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bega NSW17 February 2016
I have not worked here long, however a typical day normally includes unpacking orders, hanging clothing, marking off invoices, making sure that the store looks presentable... and most importantly, ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt courteous service etc. The retail manager is particular in how things get done because she likes to ensure the store is always at it's best, however she is still approachable/easy to get on with. My co-workers are also very cooperative team members. The hardest part of my job is having short shifts which sometimes makes it difficult to complete tasks. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with a good team, as well as assisting customers with what to wear. I have gained a better sense of style since working at Rockmans, and learned some better customer service techniques.
Pros
Overall excellent place to work
Cons
Not enough shifts

Other Rockmans Employee Reviews

Staff members were great
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Southport QLD6 July 2019
I worked for 5months in this store except for the two staff members I worked with that were great. The Manager is a Vile woman. And has no compassion for her staff, or the store, let alone customers. I can not work somewhere where the manager is so rude to customers.
I left due to not enough hours.
Never got to have break. But Manager always wondering off.
Pros
Good staff discount
Cons
Manager was foul
The change things too much far too much stock in store overcrowded.
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland QLD9 March 2019
Cleveland Rockmans Manager is one of those, Its my way or not at all, certainly don't be better than her at something because it won't go down well. Likes to let you know she's in charge. NOT A GOOD MANAGER. Enjoyed working with other staff but they all agreed don't move anything don't make anything better because it won't go over well. If its not her idea she won't like it.
Pros
Staff Discount

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockmans. Our community is ready to answer.