Rockmans Employee Review

Use to be great, morale so very low
Retail store manager (Former Employee) –  Launceston TAS29 October 2018
I had a great experience at Rockmans and advanced quickly to Assistant Manager and Store Manager with promises to go further. Noni B group took over and it became a nightmare. Stock levels out of control and no end in sight. They just pile it on every week. Back rooms overstocked. Falls on deaf ears. Stock quality gone downhill, so patterned and cheap material and hard to sell. Sales pressure through the roof and no tasks between 10am-3pm everyday (when do you do your stock and other tasks?). Sometimes no tasks at all. It's impossible and unachievable. They expect the world and give nothing in return. Bonuses almost impossible to get and you only hear from management when you are doing badly. Do yourself a favour and do not work here. You will stress out and not want to get out of bed in the morning.
Cons

Other Rockmans Employee Reviews

Staff members were great
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Southport QLD6 July 2019
I worked for 5months in this store except for the two staff members I worked with that were great. The Manager is a Vile woman. And has no compassion for her staff, or the store, let alone customers. I can not work somewhere where the manager is so rude to customers.
I left due to not enough hours.
Never got to have break. But Manager always wondering off.
Pros
Good staff discount
Cons
Manager was foul
The change things too much far too much stock in store overcrowded.
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland QLD9 March 2019
Cleveland Rockmans Manager is one of those, Its my way or not at all, certainly don't be better than her at something because it won't go down well. Likes to let you know she's in charge. NOT A GOOD MANAGER. Enjoyed working with other staff but they all agreed don't move anything don't make anything better because it won't go over well. If its not her idea she won't like it.
Pros
Staff Discount

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockmans. Our community is ready to answer.