Rockmans Employee Review

Fast paced and team oriented workplace
Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maryborough QLD3 November 2018
A typical day at work included customer service, restocking, cleaning duties and facing the store. It was a very beneficial working environment, as it provided experience within retail, KPIs targets and customer service training. The workplace and staff were always friendly and through the shift there was lighthearted banter to keep up a friendly and inviting space for customers and staff alike. The most enjoyable parts of the job was both the customer service aspects and working in a retail role (clothing).
Pros
Multiple weekly shifts, friendly and energetic workplace
Cons
Sporadic working hours

Other Rockmans Employee Reviews

Staff members were great
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Southport QLD6 July 2019
I worked for 5months in this store except for the two staff members I worked with that were great. The Manager is a Vile woman. And has no compassion for her staff, or the store, let alone customers. I can not work somewhere where the manager is so rude to customers.
I left due to not enough hours.
Never got to have break. But Manager always wondering off.
Pros
Good staff discount
Cons
Manager was foul
The change things too much far too much stock in store overcrowded.
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland QLD9 March 2019
Cleveland Rockmans Manager is one of those, Its my way or not at all, certainly don't be better than her at something because it won't go down well. Likes to let you know she's in charge. NOT A GOOD MANAGER. Enjoyed working with other staff but they all agreed don't move anything don't make anything better because it won't go over well. If its not her idea she won't like it.
Pros
Staff Discount

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockmans. Our community is ready to answer.