Rockmans Employee Review

Fun working with fashion
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Northam, WA16 September 2015
A long way from home. With long hours. A lot of infighting with staff and not a pleasant atmosphere. It was a 2 hour drive each way and on my feet each day. Dealing with customers was great but the infighting amongst the staff was so annoying. Fashion was great but the rules were not easy to adhere to.
Pros
Great fashion
Cons
A long way from home

Other Rockmans Employee Reviews

Staff members were great
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Southport QLD6 July 2019
I worked for 5months in this store except for the two staff members I worked with that were great. The Manager is a Vile woman. And has no compassion for her staff, or the store, let alone customers. I can not work somewhere where the manager is so rude to customers.
I left due to not enough hours.
Never got to have break. But Manager always wondering off.
Pros
Good staff discount
Cons
Manager was foul
The change things too much far too much stock in store overcrowded.
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland QLD9 March 2019
Cleveland Rockmans Manager is one of those, Its my way or not at all, certainly don't be better than her at something because it won't go down well. Likes to let you know she's in charge. NOT A GOOD MANAGER. Enjoyed working with other staff but they all agreed don't move anything don't make anything better because it won't go over well. If its not her idea she won't like it.
Pros
Staff Discount

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockmans. Our community is ready to answer.