Rode Microphones

6: Rode Microphones Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews

2.9Work–Life Balance

Another Work

Working for Rode teach me lots of new things. Meet new friends. Always busy and demanding.but i have to leave due to medical issues and i need a work closer to home.

Warehouse

Some good people's are there.Poor cultureVery short dead line to complete the jobsWarehouse is not goodDispatch department is not have a professional work ethicsEx production department not worked good.No space for car parkingWarehouse policies are not good for safe working.Forklift drivers never wear a seal belt...

Worst Place, people and company Ever. Stay Away

Work Hard and be treated like rubbish here Salary increase and coffee machines will not fix micromanagement and poor rubbish mentality.No plans, but only last minute radical decisions are made at all times. Super unrealistic deadlines for the sole purpose of meeting KPI's. No wonder why so many great brains have left during these last 5 years. CEO and Owner and all upper management are the worst less than human beings I worked with. Thank goodness I left that stinking place. You are the worst people I worked with and hopefully someone reads this before even considering joining this place or a job interview. What a joke Rode Microphones is.

Pros

Coffee, cereal and occasional free lunch

Cons

everything else. people, place, location and company itself.

It is a revolving door

People will not last more than a year. The ones who have stayed at the worst with a bubble and micromanaging mentality who thinking that yelling is the key to success. Unrealistic deadlines demand to meet KPI and a messy corporation where there is no defined process on anything at all, and good luck trying to find them as everyone will tell you that they "don't know" or "it is not my job". You will get stab in the back several times here with fake smiles when they need someone to fix their mistakes, and do not expect to be rewarded for hard work either as a tap on the shoulder is not enough when you are treated like rubbish. There is no cooperation as the level of competency is high here. Management sucks and so is most of this company. Glad I am not part of it anymore. Once you learn how this company works, which is a lot, you will then look for a company or start your own business and do exactly the opposite as this place is just silly when it comes to organization, management and process.

Pros

Free gym, Coffee and few great people (most of them have left btw).

Cons

Poor management, process and culture based on micromanagement style.

Job is good

The environment is so good. The work is not very hard but once you learn, then you can enjoy it. The working part of the person is individual. You can work freely with your own business.

good

A nice company to work for. Start at 7.30 finish at 4pm. I learnt how to run the warehouse and managed all the duties from imports and exports. Management were fair but not always around. I was the only person on the shop floor who's first language was English. My co-workers were Chinese, Vietnamese and Indian. They were wonderful people to work with. Hardest part of the job was coping with the Australian weather, it was a hot environment on the shop floor in the summer months. Most enjoyable part of the job was getting deliveries out on time and keeping up with the orders. working with my team.

Pros

fulltime employment

Cons

heat

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rode Microphones. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Rode Microphones Reviews by Location

Learn about Rode Microphones in popular locations

• Rode Microphones
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?