Rodney Clark Employee Reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits
My work inviroment is fun, stimulating and rewarding.
Customer Service/Sales (Current Employee) –  Orange, NSW13 May 2014
My work place is a great place to work, my day, if I work a full day, would begin with the Register, checking emails from Head Office, checking for any new promotions, checking what has happened in the store the day before.
Obviously helping any customers in the store, while I'm doing other things that need doing, like tidying the store, cleaning etc.
Organising any new stock that may come in, eg, counting off new stock, hanging and merchandising.
Banking, if it needs to be done, and postage.
At the end of the day, I would do all the end of day balancing, figures, and clean the floor before I leave, since I only work casual hours, I like to have everything tidy and clean for the next day.

You can never stop leaning, everyday there may be something new.

My Manager is a fair informative person, who inspirers everyone, and has all our respect.

I work with hard working ladies, and we work as a team.

The hardest part of the job???? Nothing in particular. Vacuuming at the end of a long day.

The Best part of the position is the people contact, having those close contacts, helping someone, and having them walk out happy.
Pros
Having a position.
Cons
having sore feet at the end of a long day.