Rodney Clark
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Rodney Clark Employee Reviews

Australia2 reviews
As an owner of 5 stores there was no end to my day or week .But all areas where my responsibility to either do or delegate and thank god iam a good delegator and developer of talent .
Pros
varied work day
Cons
cant think of any
My work place is a great place to work, my day, if I work a full day, would begin with the Register, checking emails from Head Office, checking for any new promotions, checking what has happened in the store the day before.
Obviously helping any customers in the store, while I'm doing other things that need doing, like tidying the store, cleaning etc.

Organising any new stock that may come in, eg, counting off new stock, hanging and merchandising.

Banking, if it needs to be done, and postage.

At the end of the day, I would do all the end of day balancing, figures, and clean the floor before I leave, since I only work casual hours, I like to have everything tidy and clean for the next day.

You can never stop leaning, everyday there may be something new.

My Manager is a fair informative person, who inspirers everyone, and has all our respect.

I work with hard working ladies, and we work as a team.

The hardest part of the job???? Nothing in particular. Vacuuming at the end of a long day.

The Best part of the position is the people contact, having those close contacts, helping someone, and having them walk out happy.
Pros
Having a position.
Cons
having sore feet at the end of a long day.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rodney Clark?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rodney Clark. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5