Rolld
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Rolld Employee Review

Fast paced and hard work environment

5 February 2020
Team work based Fast growing Franchise and still building company system Super fast paced and hard work environment Vibrant and Positive team culture
Pros
Never be bored
Cons
Too much work pressure
20 December 2020
Trainee (Former Employee) - Garden City QLD
When I first started, I was told no information on what the uniform or what to wear (had to research it myself). Other new employees were given information that I wasn't (not sure why). Worked indivudally for most of the entire time and trained for about 5 minutes at both of my shifts, On my second shift, I found out as I was walking to my car that I was fired, and they had sent the new roster out while I was an hour into my 2nd shift. Haven't been paid, despite my rights due to fair work and should at least have a minimum of 6 hours paid. Extremely disappointing that they lack the emotional maturity and experience that they can't even tell an employee that they made through the trial or were not good enough, no reasons at all.If you are going to work here, make sure to be outstanding on your first day to make sure you get the job. It's all about getting everything perfect the first time you do it.
Pros
Friendly colleagues.
Cons
Lack of experience from staff and letting people off. No pay. Used. Pointless.
19 August 2020
Server/Cashier (Current Employee) - Hornsby NSW
I have worked at Roll’d for more than half a year. This is a fast-paced working place which can help me improve many skills such as customer service, teamwork, etc.
15 June 2020
Front of House Staff (Current Employee) - Perth Central Business District WA
Ive been working at Roll’d CBD for over a year. Very flexible hours and easy to organise with personal life. However there was always tension with one of the managers, work efforts was never appreciated but rather humiliated for minor errors. Definitely a judgemental environment and favouritism is visible. On the other hand, customers and coworkers are extremely kind & it’s a great opportunity to build fast paced skills and learn more about Vietnamese cuisine.
Pros
Flexible short hours with kind customers & coworkers
Cons
Judgemental managers that don’t recognise staff efforts unless their sales are high
  1. Fast paced and hard work environment