Rolld
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Rolld Employee Review

It was good

9 October 2019
It was a good place but unfortunately had poor management at the start and cut my shift to 5hr a week annd had to travel 40min. New staff and management
11 September 2019
Same role
Cashier/Kitchen Hand (Current Employee) - Charlestown NSW
provide targets and incentives part time job security adequate staff some staff lack knowledge not due to company
20 December 2020
Trainee (Former Employee) - Garden City QLD
When I first started, I was told no information on what the uniform or what to wear (had to research it myself). Other new employees were given information that I wasn't (not sure why). Worked indivudally for most of the entire time and trained for about 5 minutes at both of my shifts, On my second shift, I found out as I was walking to my car that I was fired, and they had sent the new roster out while I was an hour into my 2nd shift. Haven't been paid, despite my rights due to fair work and should at least have a minimum of 6 hours paid. Extremely disappointing that they lack the emotional maturity and experience that they can't even tell an employee that they made through the trial or were not good enough, no reasons at all.If you are going to work here, make sure to be outstanding on your first day to make sure you get the job. It's all about getting everything perfect the first time you do it.
Pros
Friendly colleagues.
Cons
Lack of experience from staff and letting people off. No pay. Used. Pointless.
19 August 2020
Server/Cashier (Current Employee) - Hornsby NSW
I have worked at Roll’d for more than half a year. This is a fast-paced working place which can help me improve many skills such as customer service, teamwork, etc.