Rolld
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Rolld Employee Reviews in Parramatta NSW

Opening the store by myself in the morning is challenging at first, but by the time i learnt to adapt, it was more of an easy job and quiet a stress free environment to work at. I love being in the kitchen or being able to provide a quality service to people. I must say, that, working with people the right team can impact the workload and fun at work. And, that is what I love about my job. People are easy to get along with, hence, busy and stressful days are easily manageable. If it weren't for a good team, the work place would struggle to get things done. I think having the compassion towards ur job and your workmate makes the workplace more enjoyable. This builds friendship and a strong foundation in a team. Although, things can go wrong at times, I am glad that we can solve it at ease. One of the most challenging I faced, as a team leader, is getting everyone to follow a direct instruction. I learn, not be assertive and get things done by asking in a nice manner. Costumer service also makes it hard sometimes. As much as I love giving a good quality service, some people are just not nice and go off at little things to make issue. It is part of the job so you just learn to deal with it and call it a day. At the end of the day, I just remind myself that I am here because you I love what I do. I mean, when its that busy at work, you don't really think about it and its very typical to happen in most of workplace.
Pros
discounted meals, building long life friendships
Cons
late closing, and going home late
There is great culture/team environment. However management was not very involved, HR /support office was very difficult to get in contact with (and get a response).