Rolld
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Rolld Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Felt I was not properly trained on procedures and was expected to learn by myself. The company does treat its workers well with christmas parties and such.s
I like the whole process of employment. The field trainer is very good and very kind. Working at Roll’d will really help you improve your skills and the management is so good.
Team members are all nice and welcomed The hardest part would be dealing with grumpy customers who complains about their food The most enjoyable part is to see everyone, both other employees and customers, happy.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
sometimes the workload is too much
Great working environment which allows you to develop personally and professionally. They focus on people development and gives you opportunity to go further in your career path through learning skills such exceptional customer service, leadership and business management. They provide a positive and friendly workplace which promotes core values such as love, honour, share, dream, make memories and be compassionate. The main thing I love in this company is they treat you as part of their family and always helps you achieve your career goals as well as your personal goals.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Roll'd encourages a deeper bonding amongst co-workers and is very eager and fun to work with. I fully enjoyed working there.
Working at Roll´d Vietnamese Street Food was great, I had the opportunity to work in the Sydney International Airport, it was challenging for me because it was the first time I had to face customers and I passed it through with a lot of good feedbacks.