Rolld

Rolld Employee Reviews for All Rounder

All Rounder4 reviews
Australia4 reviews

3.2Work–Life Balance

Productive and enjoyable team environment

A typical day at work consists of alternating between P.O.S and the 'island' which is where we prepare all the meals. Then there is also preparing what we can for the next shift. Eg; cutting vegetables, marinating meats, packaging salads and other foods. The hardest part of the job is probably closing the store, cleaning and making sure everything is in its right place for the person opening in the next shift. The most enjoyable part was definitely the mornings, opening the store and playing my music as loud as I wanted. The management could use some work, although they dont do a terrible job. Sometimes pay is too late, we run out of stock for other items and have to borrow from our store in Civic. Just a bit more organisation. The co workers are all very friendly and smiley, good company and conversations is a regular expectation at work. Overall Roll'd was a good experience.

Pros

50% off

Cons

Hourly rate

Disorganised work environment

Lack of formal training modules or standardisation of tasks which makes it a very difficult to work as a team.Staff is underpaid. The amount of work and stress is not worth the money you make here. You're better off at a different fast food job that offers proper training and more staff.

Terrible Management

Management was terrible. They manually add in your hours worked. I often had missed hours on my payslip which meant I got my pay reduced. First off, one time I was late and had told the manager. I came in at 3:05pm, 5min late. Next week saw my payslip, manager had reduced 15min off my payslip in total instead of 5min. When I brought it up to her (J.P - her initials), she had said, "it is an expectation you come to work 15min early" like wtf. Another time, I came to work at 11:55am, my shift was at 12pm. But the manager screamed at me for showing up "late" saying how it is the company's expectations that you come 15min early even you don't get paid for it. After this I left.The management was just terrible. I wouldn't want to say where I work at because the manager will know - but just avoid roll'd in the city in general.PS, she also rostered people to go on 2-4 hours break to save labour cost. waste of time

Pros

colleagues

Cons

long hours, low rate, long breaks.

Poor Management

Uninterested manager who does not look after his employees. Unattainable goals set. Unpaid Hours. Good relationship with other employees. Good hours. Minimum Wage.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rolld?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rolld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Rolld with

• Rolld
  • All Rounder
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?