Rolld
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Rolld Employee Reviews for All Rounder

A typical day at work consists of alternating between P.O.S and the 'island' which is where we prepare all the meals. Then there is also preparing what we can for the next shift. Eg; cutting vegetables, marinating meats, packaging salads and other foods. The hardest part of the job is probably closing the store, cleaning and making sure everything is in its right place for the person opening in the next shift. The most enjoyable part was definitely the mornings, opening the store and playing my music as loud as I wanted. The management could use some work, although they dont do a terrible job. Sometimes pay is too late, we run out of stock for other items and have to borrow from our store in Civic. Just a bit more organisation. The co workers are all very friendly and smiley, good company and conversations is a regular expectation at work. Overall Roll'd was a good experience.
Pros
50% off
Cons
Hourly rate
Uninterested manager who does not look after his employees. Unattainable goals set. Unpaid Hours. Good relationship with other employees. Good hours. Minimum Wage.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rolld?