Rolld
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Rolld Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Opening the store by myself in the morning is challenging at first, but by the time i learnt to adapt, it was more of an easy job and quiet a stress free environment to work at. I love being in the kitchen or being able to provide a quality service to people. I must say, that, working with people the right team can impact the workload and fun at work. And, that is what I love about my job. People are easy to get along with, hence, busy and stressful days are easily manageable. If it weren't for a good team, the work place would struggle to get things done. I think having the compassion towards ur job and your workmate makes the workplace more enjoyable. This builds friendship and a strong foundation in a team. Although, things can go wrong at times, I am glad that we can solve it at ease. One of the most challenging I faced, as a team leader, is getting everyone to follow a direct instruction. I learn, not be assertive and get things done by asking in a nice manner. Costumer service also makes it hard sometimes. As much as I love giving a good quality service, some people are just not nice and go off at little things to make issue. It is part of the job so you just learn to deal with it and call it a day. At the end of the day, I just remind myself that I am here because you I love what I do. I mean, when its that busy at work, you don't really think about it and its very typical to happen in most of workplace.
Pros
discounted meals, building long life friendships
Cons
late closing, and going home late
I worked in multiple stores with Roll’d. My experience at the Rouse Hill one in particular was that the manager is incredibly rude and inconsiderate. She picks favourites, doesn’t listen to her staff instead works them as her minions. The managing supervisor is her robot. Though the pay is great, chances of getting shifts is fairly unlikely if you suggest a change in the business (i.e. where to store food, how much staff should be rostered), anything suggestive will have the owner/manager cut you and ignore you. No clear communication unless you bow down to her. See this now, do not work at this store. Other stores may have better management. She is also going to be the owner of the Hornsby store so do not go there either. Expect duplicity from the Queen of Roll’d Rouse Hill + Hornsby if you work here. If you do get through the interview process make sure to follow her every command and be willing to drop your personal life for her.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rolld?