Rolld

Rolld Culture reviews

Australia74 reviews

Clear
3.2Work–Life Balance

Take it from someone who's been here a long time...

Been in Roll'd for more than 5 years now. Met my spouse there, too. We started as humble Team Members in one of the first stores, both worked our way up, and we now earn a 6-figure annual salary. We were lucky to have an employer who mentored us, and now a company who takes care of us and also gives back to the community (Blue Dragon).Roll'd is very fast-paced, no doubt. And we thrive on it. The work load is definitely challenging, but we have a whole team who carry one another, and that reflects Vietnamese culture of family that stick together like rice.If you're looking for something easy-going that might melt your brain this job might not be for you. If you are passionate for food and wanna share that passion, if you are looking for something fulfilling, stimulating, keeps you on your toes, something that could give you grit and develop some practical life skills with real opportunities to advance your career and grow as a person, then this is for you.The system is obviously not perfect. You just gotta find the stores with leaders whose goal is to foster a healthy working environment that empowers and equips their team to be the best versions of themselves.

Pros

A job that makes you use your brain. Self development, Access to tools you need, training & apprenticeship, qualifications & pathways, opportunity to advance your career, $$$, yummy Viet food

Cons

You learn how to wash the dishes, You learn how to sweep and mop floors, You learn how to cook, You maybe get burnt from cooking or get cut from prepping vegies once in a while, but that's life so

Poor management, manager pressured too much on coworkers but enjoyed and had fun to work with some awesome and helpful coworkers. Gained new skills and experience.

Don’t work here

Roll’d runaway bay was one of the worse places I have ever worked. The management was horrible, they had no organisation, they were ungrateful and rude. The other team members were great but overall was a terrible work place.

great place

Roll'd is a great place to work and the best shifts are with your favourite coworkers. Can be harsh with head office visiting, but usually fairly relaxed

I love it

It’s great time flys I love working here the people are lovely and the hours are great it’s never boring and there’s always something to flag there.

Great workplace culture

Working in a growing company has given me an opportunity to learn and grow skills in different aspects. Work-life balance, supportive, and they are caring for each other. However, there is a lack of employee benefits and career developments.

Pros

Workplace culture

Cons

Management, employee benefits

Unhygienic

Working at Roll'd do not only provide a good work-life balance but their food process is also unhygienic. Work culture is bad. Staff are not friendly and helpful.

Fast paced and hard work environment

Team work based Fast growing Franchise and still building company system Super fast paced and hard work environment Vibrant and Positive team culture

Pros

Never be bored

Cons

Too much work pressure

The food is delicious and fresh. Engaging and greeting customers is essential.

Prepping for the day is your first priority as well as greeting the customers throughout the day. It is important to communicate and interact with the customers leaving them satisfied. The hardest part of the job is not being stressed when it’s very busy but being quick and fast under pressure. The enjoyable part of this job is the team work and creating relationships with each other.

Excellent workplace with good management and targets to meet

provide targets and incentives part time job security adequate staff some staff lack knowledge not due to company

Good place to work. Learn new things about management, dealing with people and customer service skill. The friendly workplace with positive culture and environment.

Good Culture/Team

There is great culture/team environment. However management was not very involved, HR /support office was very difficult to get in contact with (and get a response).

Easy & fun

Loved working here, meeting new people & food was good ! I worked here for abit and I can say I’ve made great friends. I love the environment cause it was so youthful and fun! Never forget

Pros

Delicious food, easy going staff

Cons

Pay wasn’t great

Warm and friendly environment

Managers and team members are highly enthusiastic and determined to reach goals. Fast paced and energetic work environment. A strong sense of modernised Vietnamese culture through food and drink.

fun

Team members are all nice and welcomed The hardest part would be dealing with grumpy customers who complains about their food The most enjoyable part is to see everyone, both other employees and customers, happy.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

sometimes the workload is too much

Great Culture and All about People development

Great working environment which allows you to develop personally and professionally. They focus on people development and gives you opportunity to go further in your career path through learning skills such exceptional customer service, leadership and business management. They provide a positive and friendly workplace which promotes core values such as love, honour, share, dream, make memories and be compassionate. The main thing I love in this company is they treat you as part of their family and always helps you achieve your career goals as well as your personal goals.

Pros

Great culture

Cons

Great team and fun environment

You are only as good as the team around you and that is the case for Rolld! Each staff member excels at their allocation and assists others in areas where they lack. We share plenty of laughs and smiles with each other and our customers.

Fun workplace with a fantastic team

Great group of people that make a wonderful team. Lots of laughs amongst the hard work. Fast paced. Staff excel at their allocated positions and work together to prop each other up on their weaknesses. Its a fantastic work culture. I have learnt about Vietnamese cuisine.

Pros

Great location

Cons

Not enough hours

No kidding about Fast Paced and Energetic work environment.

I love working for Rolld and everything it stands for. It is a fresh, healthy and fun environment. From management to team members - everyone is like family.

Pros

The most friendliest team and working environment.

Educational working environment

My average day at work was busy and fun. I have been trained in food handling and customer service. My most enjoyable part of the job was providing customers with new food for them to enjoy. The hardest part of the job was educating new customers on the culture of Vietnamese food

Cons

Short hours.

very good work environment with good values

Roll'd encourages a deeper bonding amongst co-workers and is very eager and fun to work with. I fully enjoyed working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rolld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Rolld with