Rolld logo
Rolld
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Rolld Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.5Work–Life Balance
3.0Pay & Benefits

Ok Place to work

Not a bad place to work. Good work life balance. Management could have been questionable but it is improving. Not alot of structure was in place until recently.

Unhygienic

Working at Roll'd do not only provide a good work-life balance but their food process is also unhygienic. Work culture is bad. Staff are not friendly and helpful.

Friendly coworkers

Friendly workers, not too long hours good for students night shifts range from 3:30-9:30, you learn great customer service skills, how to count money, free soldiers for everyone that isn’t sold.

Pros

Half priced lunch during shifts

Cons

Filled priced lunch during shift, only person serving

I love the people I work with and workload is always manageable because of it.

Opening the store by myself in the morning is challenging at first, but by the time i learnt to adapt, it was more of an easy job and quiet a stress free environment to work at. I love being in the kitchen or being able to provide a quality service to people. I must say, that, working with people the right team can impact the workload and fun at work. And, that is what I love about my job. People are easy to get along with, hence, busy and stressful days are easily manageable. If it weren't for a good team, the work place would struggle to get things done. I think having the compassion towards ur job and your workmate makes the workplace more enjoyable. This builds friendship and a strong foundation in a team. Although, things can go wrong at times, I am glad that we can solve it at ease. One of the most challenging I faced, as a team leader, is getting everyone to follow a direct instruction. I learn, not be assertive and get things done by asking in a nice manner. Costumer service also makes it hard sometimes. As much as I love giving a good quality service, some people are just not nice and go off at little things to make issue. It is part of the job so you just learn to deal with it and call it a day. At the end of the day, I just remind myself that I am here because you I love what I do. I mean, when its that busy at work, you don't really think about it and its very typical to happen in most of workplace.

Pros

discounted meals, building long life friendships

Cons

late closing, and going home late

Easy & fun

Loved working here, meeting new people & food was good ! I worked here for abit and I can say I’ve made great friends. I love the environment cause it was so youthful and fun! Never forget

Pros

Delicious food, easy going staff

Cons

Pay wasn’t great

Great Culture and All about People development

Great working environment which allows you to develop personally and professionally. They focus on people development and gives you opportunity to go further in your career path through learning skills such exceptional customer service, leadership and business management. They provide a positive and friendly workplace which promotes core values such as love, honour, share, dream, make memories and be compassionate. The main thing I love in this company is they treat you as part of their family and always helps you achieve your career goals as well as your personal goals.

Pros

Great culture

fun workplace

hard-working and nice employees build up my confidence level in communicating able to work at face pace learn new experience learn to be punctual at work able to run errands without complaint

Pros

good team work

Cons

Fun workplace with a fantastic team

Great group of people that make a wonderful team. Lots of laughs amongst the hard work. Fast paced. Staff excel at their allocated positions and work together to prop each other up on their weaknesses. Its a fantastic work culture. I have learnt about Vietnamese cuisine.

Pros

Great location

Cons

Not enough hours

Fast paced

Good level of responsibility given to employees. Management does a great job giving equal opportunity and they endevour to be across all aspects. Shift allocation could be improved.

Pros

Busy

Cons

Late night starts and finishes

Jobs at Rolld