Rolld
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Rolld Employee Reviews

I have worked at Roll’d for more than half a year. This is a fast-paced working place which can help me improve many skills such as customer service, teamwork, etc.
I have learned so much about customer service and selling skills at work. The salary is not as my desire but the people I were working with were very friendly and nice.
Opening the store by myself in the morning is challenging at first, but by the time i learnt to adapt, it was more of an easy job and quiet a stress free environment to work at. I love being in the kitchen or being able to provide a quality service to people. I must say, that, working with people the right team can impact the workload and fun at work. And, that is what I love about my job. People are easy to get along with, hence, busy and stressful days are easily manageable. If it weren't for a good team, the work place would struggle to get things done. I think having the compassion towards ur job and your workmate makes the workplace more enjoyable. This builds friendship and a strong foundation in a team. Although, things can go wrong at times, I am glad that we can solve it at ease. One of the most challenging I faced, as a team leader, is getting everyone to follow a direct instruction. I learn, not be assertive and get things done by asking in a nice manner. Costumer service also makes it hard sometimes. As much as I love giving a good quality service, some people are just not nice and go off at little things to make issue. It is part of the job so you just learn to deal with it and call it a day. At the end of the day, I just remind myself that I am here because you I love what I do. I mean, when its that busy at work, you don't really think about it and its very typical to happen in most of workplace.
Pros
discounted meals, building long life friendships
Cons
late closing, and going home late
Higher management is hard to get a hold of, either getting very late responses or none at all. Management was the worst management team I’ve had in my 10 years of working in hospitality. There’s never any positive feedback given, only negative feedback and being told what’s been done wrong, never what’s been done right. It can be very fast paced and can get very draining physically and mentally - especially when there’s no words of encouragement from management. There’s no job security here, and as I’ve seen in hiring processes, if you’re not good enough for them they won’t take a chance on you at all, which usually means a day that’s understaffed. Manager created an extremely hostile work environement and as I’ve witnessed even made employees cry from stress. Never been thanked for starting a shift early if needed, never been thanked for staying back and never been payed for staying back even when I’ve been asked to be payed for the work I do. Overall, wouldn’t ever recommend this job to anyone. It’s a lot of work (cleaning, up selling, food prep) for a minimum wage job. Definitely not worth being put down for not up selling, definitely not worth the stress. With all that said, if management stepped up to the plate Roll’d would be an awesome work place, lots of customer service experience and decent work mates.
Pros
Friendly work mates
Cons
Couldn’t fit everything here
Lovely staff,easy tasks but there many of them and require timing skill, can be stressful during peak times, requires teamwork and communication, decent pay.
Pros
Not hard tasks, discount for food, young and friendly people
Cons
Work volume, requires constant attention
The good things - Flexible schedule available - Friendly co-workers and nice customers - Pretty much an easy job with not a lot of pressure. Even though it could be REALLY busy at times, it's still enjoyable - Friendly and understanding management The challenges - You have to handle oily and sometime messy food - Not a lot of career development
Good place to work. Learn new things about management, dealing with people and customer service skill. The friendly workplace with positive culture and environment.
Uninterested manager who does not look after his employees. Unattainable goals set. Unpaid Hours. Good relationship with other employees. Good hours. Minimum Wage.
There is great culture/team environment. However management was not very involved, HR /support office was very difficult to get in contact with (and get a response).
Sometimes it felt that there was a lack of job security, people got let go really quickly and there was always drama in the workplace. But overall great vibe (if you meet the right people)
Pros
Great discount
Cons
Bad management
Loved working here, meeting new people & food was good ! I worked here for abit and I can say I’ve made great friends. I love the environment cause it was so youthful and fun! Never forget
Pros
Delicious food, easy going staff
Cons
Pay wasn’t great
A Fun Loving workplace filled with Friendly people, Good Wages, Flexible Work Roster, a Brilliant place for someone just starting out in the workforce or some one looking to have stable work.
Pros
Good Company, Employee Discount
Cons
N/a
Managers and team members are highly enthusiastic and determined to reach goals. Fast paced and energetic work environment. A strong sense of modernised Vietnamese culture through food and drink.
decent job with good pay and benefits. Just be careful which store you go into as a big part of job enjoyment comes from which store is being managed properly
Pros
Good pay/ benefits
Cons
management in certain stores
Team members are all nice and welcomed The hardest part would be dealing with grumpy customers who complains about their food The most enjoyable part is to see everyone, both other employees and customers, happy.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
sometimes the workload is too much
Great working environment which allows you to develop personally and professionally. They focus on people development and gives you opportunity to go further in your career path through learning skills such exceptional customer service, leadership and business management. They provide a positive and friendly workplace which promotes core values such as love, honour, share, dream, make memories and be compassionate. The main thing I love in this company is they treat you as part of their family and always helps you achieve your career goals as well as your personal goals.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
hard-working and nice employees build up my confidence level in communicating able to work at face pace learn new experience learn to be punctual at work able to run errands without complaint
Pros
good team work
Cons
You are only as good as the team around you and that is the case for Rolld! Each staff member excels at their allocation and assists others in areas where they lack. We share plenty of laughs and smiles with each other and our customers.
Great group of people that make a wonderful team. Lots of laughs amongst the hard work. Fast paced. Staff excel at their allocated positions and work together to prop each other up on their weaknesses. Its a fantastic work culture. I have learnt about Vietnamese cuisine.
Pros
Great location
Cons
Not enough hours
I love working for Rolld and everything it stands for. It is a fresh, healthy and fun environment. From management to team members - everyone is like family.
Pros
The most friendliest team and working environment.
My average day at work was busy and fun. I have been trained in food handling and customer service. My most enjoyable part of the job was providing customers with new food for them to enjoy. The hardest part of the job was educating new customers on the culture of Vietnamese food
Cons
Short hours.
  1. Employee Reviews