Rolld
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Rolld Employee Reviews

I have worked at Roll’d for more than half a year. This is a fast-paced working place which can help me improve many skills such as customer service, teamwork, etc.
Good level of responsibility given to employees. Management does a great job giving equal opportunity and they endevour to be across all aspects. Shift allocation could be improved.
Pros
Busy
Cons
Late night starts and finishes
Roll'd encourages a deeper bonding amongst co-workers and is very eager and fun to work with. I fully enjoyed working there.
Managers do not know how to manage a store, poor management skills, did not enjoy my time working for them. I have made mistakes but managers did not give me a second chance at all. Co-workers were great people to work with.
Working at Roll´d Vietnamese Street Food was great, I had the opportunity to work in the Sydney International Airport, it was challenging for me because it was the first time I had to face customers and I passed it through with a lot of good feedbacks.
I work in the peek hours at work where we serve 300 customers on average between 12 and 2. i also help prepare and clean before and after the peek serves hours
A typical day at work consists of alternating between P.O.S and the 'island' which is where we prepare all the meals. Then there is also preparing what we can for the next shift. Eg; cutting vegetables, marinating meats, packaging salads and other foods. The hardest part of the job is probably closing the store, cleaning and making sure everything is in its right place for the person opening in the next shift. The most enjoyable part was definitely the mornings, opening the store and playing my music as loud as I wanted. The management could use some work, although they dont do a terrible job. Sometimes pay is too late, we run out of stock for other items and have to borrow from our store in Civic. Just a bit more organisation. The co workers are all very friendly and smiley, good company and conversations is a regular expectation at work. Overall Roll'd was a good experience.
Pros
50% off
Cons
Hourly rate
  1. Employee Reviews