Rombii
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Rombii Employee Reviews

I learned a lot about data analytics as I worked with a very high skilled Data Admin. The team is quite small which allows us some more flexibility compared to other large corporations.
Relatively new business so still some teething issues which are being ironed out. Quickly progressing business with good work ethic. Enjoyed my time here.
I have been working at Rombii for almost one full year. I would have to say that its a good place to work at due to the fact that management helps you strive to hit you goals and helps you break though your weaknesses. Rombii has a positive atmosphere and a relaxed environment. I have to say being able to wear jeans and a shirt is nice compared to other call centers were you have to were suits. The job may be a call center role but does not feel like the generic call center role. If you achive your set weekly goals there is aways a nice bonuses and if you dont achieve your set goals, management will strive to help you get there by training and with a proper support network. Working with Rombii has made me feel like im good employee and it feels like my skills with sales and marketing has grown at a steady rate,due to the fact that you get the support you need when necessary. Another positive thing is management will acutely listens to your imput and ideas. The role is a call center role but with realistic targets set.
Pros
Great work atmosphere. Relaxed environment.Great location