Ron Finemore Transport Employee Reviews

Very bad experience
MC, HC Driver (Former Employee) –  Wodonga VIC28 February 2018
This company give me job 2015 They have lots of driver not enough work. As I told by the supervisor You have to ring every morning that you are available for work. Doesn't matter if you finish your shift 7 hours last night.i moved from my home town to their base. They only ring you when they need. In 3 months time average 20 days work. Including hoolbrooks to wodonga roughly $45 a day for mc driver .Trainer and Operations staff very rude. They don't care or respect you .My advice is if you are beginning starter don't waste your time. They can give you job without work means stay home and wait for their call ? They call you if they need you. I in my batch we was 6 people who passed the training. None of their. Every week 6-7 I know few drivers who wasted their time like me. Please go somewhere else if you starting your career as driver otherwise I can say all the best.
More for Less
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wodonga VIC30 August 2017
typical day would start before 7 am and finish at 5 maybe 6 pm. Expect at least 4 to 5 phone calls a night at all kinds of hours.
Don't expect to have any public holidays off , or time off over Easter or Xmas as you will not get it.
Being efficient is not the key to this job as you will be expected to pick up the slack of co workers who are not as talented at the position they are employed.
Pros
good pay
Cons
12 am 2 am 4 am phone calls
Good company to work for
B Double Driver (Former Employee) –  Wagga Wagga, NSW22 January 2016
Company is very customer orientated and provides a good work place environment. as such work/ life balance can be difficult as peak work times coincide with holiday periods. Wages and equipment do offset this and, if family can tolerate, then it is a good company to work for.
Pros
Good rostering
Cons
Very long hours
The employment is reasonable but the co ordination fails
B-Double Operator (Current Employee) –  wagga wagga15 October 2015
Employment is reasonable, however safety and effeiciency is compromised by the lack of ability of the lower management to meet requirements of government regualations.
Pros
ease of work
Cons
no structure of when work is required.
Great work place
B_DOUBLE DRIVER (Former Employee) –  WAGGA WAGGA16 May 2012
good boss and good machinery. I MOVED TO QLD OR OTHER WISE I WOULD HAVE STAYED
Pros
great cleans trucks
Cons
great hours