Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Employee Reviews

My experience in royal Caribbean is the best love my job i recommended royal Caribbean to the world i want to come back to work again to the cruise ship
Pros
Feee lunch
Cons
Great experience working with Royal Caribbean, learning and develop new challenge, experience, skills etc. Amazing opportunity to work and travel around the world by earning good amount of salary monthly. Honesty and seriously medical insurance.
Pros
free meals and accommodation
Cons
depends in what department you are working
The job comes with the added stress of working 7 days a week for the length of your contract which could be 6+ months at a time, also average number of hours worked per day exceeds 10 hours.
a place that inspire and cultivate each of their employees talents and capabilities for them to give the best quality service they could give to their guests. takes care of the welfare of all the crew on board each RCCL vessel across the globe.
Pros
wide range of benefits
Cons
long hours of work
Working at RCCL provides me good working experience since I have learned in all stations in the galley and also learned the United States Public Health standard.
Pros
free accomodation, food, and uniform
Cons
12 hours of work daily
Royal Caribbean\s Explorer Cruise Weddings. Royal Caribbean\s Liberty of the Seas. As two of the biggest ships in the world, Liberty of the Seas and Freedom of the Seas can each accommodate 3,600 passengers per sailing. These ships have more featu
I can work anytime, i been to this job for more than 14 years and being a Executive Sous chef i report to my superior , handles food cost , training ,menu analysis and motivate the team. As long as i am happy to my job there is no such thing word Hard. The most enjoyably to my job is to get along with my team.
Pros
yes free lunch
Cons
can work long hours
Working on ships is not for everyone the lifestyle makes the job your life. The companies rules and regulations makes it almost impossible to separate your work and your personal life. Advancement is always based on how well you get along personally with your boss and your Co workers and therefore, creates an environment of bullying and backstabbing. The travel is excellent.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Long hours, toxic working environment
Everiday working ini the busyest place but it is really fun knowing so many work partner more and least 65 different nationality. Make all of our guest happy and satisfy with our service is our final Gol..The crew fasility including crew bar..Crew party time..Crew Shoping are the most enjoyable time to spend.
Pros
Cons
10 hour
Good work experience with this company . All staff maintain co-relationship with each other. Supervisor staff co-ordinate with their coligs . I like to work this company.
I like to work in this company, but in the end of my contract there is no more cooperation with my agency in my country and I can't apply my US visa without recommendation from agency
Pros
free meals
Cons
short break time
As amazing as it all looks it is hard and long working hours with not a lot of time for yourself. It is a rewarding job and when you finish your contract the feeling is amazing but with saying that you make a ship family full of different nationalities and have the time of your life. Im glad i did it.
Pros
make great friends
Cons
long hours, no days off.
I could enjoy at workplace, then it was really fun because I could meet the guest from all over the world, and they were happy with my excellent service.
Depending on what job you do onboard,your life can be good or poor.Long hours and demanding managers and guests can be at time too much.Again depending on what job you do onboard,money can be very poor.Food is ok depending on what ship and cruises can be good depending on what ship.Seven month contracts and very little time off,only in port! Again depending what department you work in.Good fun for a contract or two.Meet lots of people.
Pros
nice ports
Cons
time off, money.
a typical day working for RCI is to be very active and out-going , entertaining the guest all day every day , hosting trivias, gameshows etc
I loved working for this company, but after 5 years of living my job, 7 days a week for 6-7 months straight, I decided I need to move on and focus on a specialty, move out of my mothers house and start a career in a city. I was able to do all aspects of the TV Industry here by choosing new equipment to purchase/install, ensuring it made it to the ship, sometimes installing it myself or waiting for contractors. Shooting/Editing video with Sony SxS cards and an Apple Avid. Then Broadcasting it on an Analog Network...yes, Analog, I'm very excited to step forward into digital/HD Broadcasting!
Pros
No rent, bills
Cons
7 month contracts
more benefit required for the crew, crew worked for almost 10-12 hours a day
Pros
free lunches and dinner
Cons
we always worked 10-12 hours a day
El area de seguridad maneja diferentes privilegios a otras areas y especialmente a el personal de su pais..genera muchos inconvenientes a las demas areas por preferencias.
Pros
seguridad solcial, trainings por la seguridad abordo.cumplimiento en pagos
Cons
muchas veces transtorno en tiquetes y embarcaciones despues de cada contrato
screening luggages of passengers and crews using smith x-ray machines and sabre .