Royal Exchange Hotel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Royal Exchange Hotel Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
I loved all the people I got to meet and interact with , the staff all have so much fun together and it’s a great way to really test yourself in fast pace conditions
The royal is a great pub with a great atmosphere. The customers become your family. With the amazing upgrades and renovations this pub would be the place to be at Richmond.
Over 10 years work at Royal Exchange Hotel. There are so much memories about this place. Friendly customers, arrogant customers, people walked out the pub happy or walked out with upset faces.
Pros
Yes free foods for break.
Cons
14 hrs shift.
working their is fun and enjoyable. i have mad lots of friends and have worked many different events with different staff from different venues. Very fun!
I worked at the royal exchange hotel when it was under its previous owners, it was absolutely amazing!
Family run business, close knit team and always looked forward to going to work.

Free lunches, work hours not too long and an experience of live music each weekend.

When new owners took over, changes where made and I eventually left because it no longer brought me happiness to work there, I was pushed out of a lot of my duties and was being told I could no longer manage the royal exchange hotel, I eventually left to take on just a bartending position at another venue.
Pros
Free lunch, smoke breaks allowed, amazing customers
Cons
Working shifts alone
Worked with some really great people. Really happy easy going work environment. The hardest part would be working every weekend, as there was no one else in my position to offer time off, but the fact I was surrounded by great people made it easier.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
worked every weekend.