Royal Flying Doctor Service Employee Reviews for NurseReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
flight nurse (Former Employee) - adelaide - 4 November 2015
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Not a very supportive team. A few think they are better than others. Pretty mundane job involving transferring patients from one place to another. Paramedics should really do this job and medstar do the real retrieving of patients like they do now.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Royal Flying Doctor ServiceNurse positions
See more Royal Flying Doctor Service reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Flying Doctor Service. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Royal Flying Doctor Service
- What is the mental health nurse interview process like?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Royal Flying Doctor Service?One person answered
- If you were to leave Royal Flying Doctor Service, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Does Royal Flying Doctor Service have a staff discount? How much is Royal Flying Doctor Service’s st…One person answered
- Is there a position for an electronics technician?