Royal HaskoningDHV
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Royal HaskoningDHV Employee Reviews

Creation of accurate, detailed technical plans for electrical systems using computer-aided design program and interaction with colleagues and clients.
Pros
Working with a team of knowledgeable engineers, designers and draughtsmen.
Cons
Slow internet connection sometimes.
Everyone is friendly and works together really well. There is plenty of opportunity for innovation and collaborative working. Actively praise their staff. Relaxed office environments and they have supported staff really well over the COVID19 outbreak, working from home.
25 years Construction, Execution/Supervision and Quality Control Experience in
Civil Engineering Urban Infrastructure Works (Sewerage and Pipeline works, Water Supply, Roads, Treatment Plants, Storm Water Drainage, Fire Fighting, Irrigation, Water Tanks, Rehabilitation works and Buildings)

India 13 Years’ Experience and Middle East 12 Year Experience (UAE, Oman, Bahrain & Qatar, Saudi Arabia).
There was room to take initiative, learn , be proactive and deliver for good results. Everyday you learn something new and get into more challenging situations, sometimes have to take quick decision on behave of company.
Working for Royal Haskoningdhv is good, however it is more secure for the consultants then it is for admin staff.

When costs is cut, the first section looked at is the support staff. However, working smarter, not just harder and putting in the effort does win your favour with management and overall with your team.
Great company to work for. Learned a lot about innovation innitiatives.The company is always looking to the future in what to improve. Hardest part is finding work if the projects run dry.
I was scared, but I learned to adapt. How to do work in a large project and how to deal with people in a construction environment.
I learn that I must always wear self.

During the time of pouring concrete.

When we do steel fixing.
Royal haskoningDHV has a primary goal is worker first, the salary was good and the management helps you to reach your goals.
we have an open bar every friday
Working at Royal HaskoningDHV changed my life. It changed my thinking as a new technician. Now I can firmly stand to my decisions that I would be faced technically on any project
Prachtige bedrijf met een gezonde zakelijk cultuur en groei mogelijkheden, praktisch voor ieder individu.
Pros
flexibele werktijden
Cons
Soms trage procedures
- Instruct and supervise junior draughting personnel in the team
- Construction oversight of the cable ways and cable installation.

- Attention to details

- Passion for my job

- Eager to acquire new knowledge in my current role

- Construction oversight
Although a very short temporary contact it was a great experience, met lovely people and made a lifelong friend which is the best thing that came out of my experience there.
Not enough work.
High staff turnover.

Great career progression but only if you come from Netherlands (this is obviously never discussed out loud but fairly obvious once you're there).

No proper team structure which means that every tiny issue needs to go through senior management in London.

Poor mentoring and support.
Pros
Short hours - at 5pm i was often the last person in the office
Cons
Non existent support from management
the company had some good clients, however work was very demanding as the team was below critical size. the demand on the team was very high, and the work life balance suffered
Pros
good salary
Cons
long hours, and weekends
Haskoning has good culture team work especially in Industry department. Sharing knowledge and support each others. Happy togetherness in sport competition.
I adored working for Royal HaskoningDHV. From my interview date until the day I left, it was nothing but a pleasure to work at this company. Although I started off as a secretary, I learnt so much and worked alongside some fantastic people. I will be forever grateful to the company for providing me with the opportunities it did.

Whilst I was at RHDHV I was given the opportunity to move from Peterborough to Haywards Heath, where I was working as a Personal Assistant. During this time, I was given a lot of autonomy over my own work and was allowed to get involved in areas of the business that I would otherwise not have been able to get involved in, had I not been studying at the time. This allowed me to cement my learning and also bring a better quality, and understanding to my work.

Highlight recommended company to work for.
Pros
Great working environment and work culture
Cons
None that I can think of
Executive management are destroying the values and reputation of the company by forcing a euorcentric approach to deal with local conditions. CEO lack integrity
project management duties is to control, planning, leading the project so it can be successful.

account on the financial portfolio committee and capex
In my current role as an office Administrator at Royal HaskoningDHV , I have gained a great deal of experience within the Office support in general.
In my current position I have responsibility for ensuring the maintenance of effective professional relationships within colleagues, dealing with telephone and email enquiries and assisting with conferences, meetings and events.

As my CV demonstrates, I have worked with ambition and dedication to gain the relevant experience to ensure that I can perform to the best of my abilities within each role I have undertaken. Consistently pursuing a developing career in Royal HaskoningDHV administration from Receptionist to Office Administrator. I have proven the proven ability to develop new skills quickly and efficiently when required and the drive and determination to push myself to perform to the best of my abilities.

In addition my previous experience within customer service roles has filled me with effective verbal and written communication skills, alongside experience of staff supervision, to ensure that I am equally comfortable in a leadership role, or offering support within a larger team.

I believe that it is my fundamental ambition, dedication and meticulous attention to detail that will ensure that I continue progressing professionally and pushing me to perform to the same high standard in the more challenging role.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Long hours at request
Very good work experience. I was thrilled with the opportunity I was given. Got involved with what the employees were doing and made me feel comfortable in a new environment.
A good professional place to work. Lots of opportunity to travel around the world and work on some very interesting places and projects. Lots of support for career advancement.
Pros
Lots of travel
Cons
No overtime