Royal Melbourne Hospital
View all Royal Melbourne Hospital reviews

Royal Melbourne Hospital

Royal Melbourne Hospital Employee Review

Payroll

Its seriously bad culture working here. Too much politics. I went for an interview for a payroll position, i felt like the interviewer attacked me the whole time. They always have inside people already, but still advertise the job. It wastes time for those who need job. A big question why They often advertise the payroll job.

Same roleSame location

Travel to conferences

RMH was a large organisation with a lot goinig on. I use to assist in running the RMH charity appeal for the little time i was there. Very rewarding

Pros

canteen

Cons

parking
Same roleSame location

very supportive colleagues

Very supportive and friendly colleagues. Management has recently changed which has resulted in a better work environment. The hardest part of the job is the customer service side whereby many angry and argumentative employees call about their pay being incorrect and the lack of positive reinforcement. The hightlight of my job is working with a fun, friendly, down to earth team of people who I have come to think of as my family.
Same location

Stressful and favouritism

Difficult to progress with managers who gate keep opportunities. Workloads we’re often unmanageable, with minimal positive feedback from management regarding performance l.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Melbourne Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Royal Melbourne Hospital with

• Royal Melbourne Hospital
  • Payroll
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?