Royal Melbourne Hospital
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Royal Melbourne Hospital reviews

Royal Melbourne Hospital

Royal Melbourne Hospital Employee Review

Being an Allocations consultant is always challenging but is great. It's a job with good work life balance. All shifts were 7 days a week from 5am to 10pm and everyone worked on a rotating roster.

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Same role

Very good working environment

For the short time I was working at RMH in ICU and BMT and Heamatology Dept, I have enjoyed my time there. Despite the challenges due to Covid, my co-workers are very helpful, supportive and kind. Management is very accomodating and helpful too. The staff are just lovely and good to work with. I wouldn't have left if we didn't have to move interstate. So lucky to have the opportunity to work there. Just amazing people and vibrant fast paced work environment.
Same roleSame location

Very pleasant

Great people to work with and to work for, very understanding and supportive. I have been an employee for 4-5 months now and have had nothing but positive experiences at work.
Same location

productive

competitive, experience work life balance - leave in house training - further development challenging - attending codes customer service - dealing with the public

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Melbourne Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Royal Melbourne Hospital
  • Productive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?