Royal Melbourne Hospital
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Royal Melbourne Hospital reviews

Royal Melbourne Hospital

Royal Melbourne Hospital Employee Review

Travel to conferences

RMH was a large organisation with a lot goinig on. I use to assist in running the RMH charity appeal for the little time i was there. Very rewarding

Pros

canteen

Cons

parking

Same roleSame location

Payroll

Its seriously bad culture working here. Too much politics. I went for an interview for a payroll position, i felt like the interviewer attacked me the whole time. They always have inside people already, but still advertise the job. It wastes time for those who need job. A big question why They often advertise the payroll job.
Same roleSame location

very supportive colleagues

Very supportive and friendly colleagues. Management has recently changed which has resulted in a better work environment. The hardest part of the job is the customer service side whereby many angry and argumentative employees call about their pay being incorrect and the lack of positive reinforcement. The hightlight of my job is working with a fun, friendly, down to earth team of people who I have come to think of as my family.
Same location

Great environment for those who enjoy shift work

Great place to work if you like high stress environment. supportive team, great education system , good pay and benefits, great variety of shifts. Good work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Melbourne Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Royal Melbourne Hospital