Royal Melbourne Hospital
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Royal Melbourne Hospital Employee Reviews for Endorsed Enrolled Nurse

3.9Work–Life Balance

I found the interview process relatively easy and found management where professional.

Working at RMH was excellent apart from some staff work culture to be undesirable, but that would be its only flaw. Management where highly understanding of family and working around that, but when wanting to have some weekends off that was extremely hard.

Majority of staff work fantastically as a team.

Typical day at work involves preparing client files, communicating via email to teams if needed, bagging up mediations to appointed runs, and going out on road with a fellow Nurse. I have learned patience is a virtue in Nursing, often client's/patient's take time to explain things to us. Management are very approachable. Co-workers are pretty good, and it's really important to have a team that will back you up in this type of Nursing. The hardest part of the job is that I wish they gave the Endorsed Enrolled Nurses more responsibility. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to client's, getting to know their likes and dislikes, and feeling like I'm making some sort of a difference in their lives.

Jobs at Royal Melbourne Hospital