Royal Melbourne Hospital

Royal Melbourne Hospital Employee Reviews for Endorsed Enrolled Nurse

Endorsed Enrolled Nurse3 reviews
Australia3 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Without question the best hospital I’ve ever worked in !!

Royal Melbourne is a great hospital to work in. The education that is available for employees is second to none. Professionally they set the bar extremely high and this is directly reflected by the exemplary nurses who work there. Whilst challenging , career wise it was up in my top three achievements..!!

Pros

Exemplary staff & education

Cons

Terrible parking!!!

I found the interview process relatively easy and found management where professional.

Working at RMH was excellent apart from some staff work culture to be undesirable, but that would be its only flaw. Management where highly understanding of family and working around that, but when wanting to have some weekends off that was extremely hard.

Majority of staff work fantastically as a team.

Typical day at work involves preparing client files, communicating via email to teams if needed, bagging up mediations to appointed runs, and going out on road with a fellow Nurse. I have learned patience is a virtue in Nursing, often client's/patient's take time to explain things to us. Management are very approachable. Co-workers are pretty good, and it's really important to have a team that will back you up in this type of Nursing. The hardest part of the job is that I wish they gave the Endorsed Enrolled Nurses more responsibility. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to client's, getting to know their likes and dislikes, and feeling like I'm making some sort of a difference in their lives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Melbourne Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Royal Melbourne Hospital with

Royal Melbourne Hospital Reviews by Location

• Royal Melbourne Hospital
  • Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?