Royal Melbourne Hospital Pay & Benefits reviews: Registered NurseReview this company
Registered Nurse5 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 45 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
This hospital has a disgusting culture of severe bullying across all wards. There is no room to advance within your career. Many people I know who work there, do not stay on very long, and seek better alternatives elsewhere. But hey, great salary packaging options!
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Royal Melbourne HospitalRegistered Nurse positions
See more Royal Melbourne Hospital reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Melbourne Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 45 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Royal Melbourne Hospital
- If you were to leave Royal Melbourne Hospital, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Royal Melbourne Hospital?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Royal Melbourne Hospital?One person answered
- Does Royal Melbourne Hospital require a background check? What kind of background check does Royal M…One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Royal Melbourne Hospital?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Royal Melbourne Hospital?One person answered
- How often do salary reviews and pay rises occur at Royal Melbourne Hospital?