Royal Melbourne Hospital

Ward Clerk4 reviews
Australia4 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Very good working environment

For the short time I was working at RMH in ICU and BMT and Heamatology Dept, I have enjoyed my time there. Despite the challenges due to Covid, my co-workers are very helpful, supportive and kind. Management is very accomodating and helpful too. The staff are just lovely and good to work with. I wouldn't have left if we didn't have to move interstate. So lucky to have the opportunity to work there. Just amazing people and vibrant fast paced work environment.

Being an Allocations consultant is always challenging but is great. It's a job with good work life balance. All shifts were 7 days a week from 5am to 10pm and everyone worked on a rotating roster.

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Very pleasant

Great people to work with and to work for, very understanding and supportive. I have been an employee for 4-5 months now and have had nothing but positive experiences at work.

Rmh

data entry monitoring patient status receiving and delivering paper files receiving calls and making faxes co ordinating with staff such as doctors and nurses friendly staff and patients are friendly and fun hardest part is waking up in the early AM enjoyable part is being able to contribute to a very busy environment

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

early starts

Jobs at Royal Melbourne Hospital