Royal Women's Hospital
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Royal Women's Hospital Employee Reviews

Work life balance good Management very good. Looks after the welfare of staff. Training is always up to dateGreat team to work with always supportive.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Fast pace
employed as Emergency and Admission clerk - admitting patients to the wards and/or Emergency Department also helped out in the mail room and Day Surgery Receptionist Have not been employed there since 1989 but did enjoy my time there.
Cons
Busy environment
I go into Coles and do the same mindless work that I was doing two years ago. I am tired of the same, repetitive routine. Management is OK but not very friendly, easily offended when you cannot take on a shift that was not assigned to you.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Boring
It was fun working with different people at the hospital rewarding at the end of the day knowing that i help people giving there foods,making there hopital beed.
BUSY - Very busy. Must be on your toes at all times, a lot of patient care is required but its all worth it. I always thought i was a patient person, but in this position you have to stretch how patient you can be. I enjoyed knowing that i was always someone patients could talk to and if i could id lend assistance to give them a shoulder. IVF is a very stressful time for the patients and to have empathy and understanding. Great team of people to work with.
Pros
team work, "provided" lunch meetings, "outside work gatherings, great ethics.
Cons
Busy, Very busy, LONG HOURS can be in play !!
Managing a team of 6 direct reports, I am responsible for overseeing their daily work output. I also manage the CFO and work across a range of other Clinical and Executive Directors.
Loved the staff as they were so knowledgeble in all health related issues
As assistant editor for INSTINCT MAGAZINE I performed extensive interviews, wrote various health articles, worked closely with the printers and gathered sponsorship dollars on a quarterly basis
Pros
Supportive female enviornment
Cons
Confronting emtional stories