RPS Group

11: RPS Group Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews

3.2Work–Life Balance

A company under much change

This company has undergone a massive cultural change since I first began and gradually this affected staff moral. Most of the original staff I started with have moved on as have I.

Progressive and foward-looking organization

A professional company staffed by experienced and forward-thinking, like-minded professionals. Each individual's experience and abilities were taken into consideration with regard to any given assignment.

Pros

Experienced, professional management.

Cons

None !

monthly meeting s

well put on and bbq after compny is family friendly company well organized work days and end of week talk s to commend you on a good week awesome place to work

Pros

bbq

Contracted to other company by RPS. Have very little to do with RPS

Generally a good steady employer but would like to see more benefits, specially as a casual employee when have spent some years with the company. Job security would be nice with added incentives to stay with the company. Considering trying to find a more reliable and secure employment.

Pros

Good support

Cons

Long days

Only worked here briefly

I only worked here briefly but found the staff to be friendly, providing me with guidance, training and opportunities to expand my learning, field skills and knowledge base.

Nice Company

Nice people i was working with and always were willing to do their job properly and efficiently. They had some of the best cleaning equipments which was always helpful.

Good management team

Provided excellent work opportunities for many years. Looked after their sub-contractors well. Always provided prompt responses to any queries. Reliable in organising flights and accommodation

Great to work there.

Great company to have worked for. Great team, people. Hardest part of the job was trying to win clients. The most enjoyable were all aspects of my job and the freedom to work on your own or with the team.

Pros

Monthly morning teas and events.

Cons

Lack of management communication

Ace workplace which offers work and lifestyle oppourtunities

Opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary office across multiple projects. Management of reporting, budgeting and mentoring junior staff along with internal and external clients

bad management

fire people easily ten managers lead three team members focus on internal promotion, rather than clients

great company to work for

Very friendly and accommodating company that I enjoy working for. the company is very organised.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RPS Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about RPS Group in popular locations