RPS Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

RPS Group Employee Reviews

This company has undergone a massive cultural change since I first began and gradually this affected staff moral. Most of the original staff I started with have moved on as have I.
well put on and bbq after compny is family friendly company well organized work days and end of week talk s to commend you on a good week awesome place to work
Pros
bbq
Cons
Generally a good steady employer but would like to see more benefits, specially as a casual employee when have spent some years with the company. Job security would be nice with added incentives to stay with the company. Considering trying to find a more reliable and secure employment.
Pros
Good support
Cons
Long days
I only worked here briefly but found the staff to be friendly, providing me with guidance, training and opportunities to expand my learning, field skills and knowledge base.
Nice people i was working with and always were willing to do their job properly and efficiently. They had some of the best cleaning equipments which was always helpful.
Provided excellent work opportunities for many years. Looked after their sub-contractors well. Always provided prompt responses to any queries. Reliable in organising flights and accommodation
Great company to have worked for. Great team, people. Hardest part of the job was trying to win clients. The most enjoyable were all aspects of my job and the freedom to work on your own or with the team.
Pros
Monthly morning teas and events.
Cons
Lack of management communication
good rate and transparent management. eg. comprehensive contract and respect to labour rights. fun works good facilities friendly working environment
Pros
good rate
Cons
lack of training
Opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary office across multiple projects. Management of reporting, budgeting and mentoring junior staff along with internal and external clients
fire people easily ten managers lead three team members focus on internal promotion, rather than clients
Very friendly and accommodating company that I enjoy working for. the company is very organised.