Rural City of Wangaratta
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Rural City of Wangaratta Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
I drive around Wangaratta and call at my clients homes. Some i clean for and do personal care such as showering in the home. Take people shopping help them shop and put groceries away pay bills etc. I also had a number of clients i did respite for, i would arrive and stay with them sometimes in their homes or take them out.I also did some meal assists for clients in their own homes. Most enjoyable part of this job was helping these people to stay in their own homes. I meet some beautiful elderly people and really enjoyed what i did, only reason i left was we were moving from Vic. to Qld.The hardest part of the job was when i would loose a client when they pass on. But my job was done i did what i could for them for as long as they lived and mad their lives a little easier. We live and we pass on that is life.
Was contracted by to draw flora and fauna for signage along walking tracks within Wangaratta CBD
Loved opportunity to do what basically is a hobby drawing
Pros
Freelance
This place will frustrate you if you have had a basis of employment to compare within Local Government.
Tasks that should be finished in a year will take 7+years because every process is convoluted by people who need to pep themselves up through self-esteem issues.
Pros
There are many really nice people who will make you feel welcome.
Cons
Badly managed.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rural City of Wangaratta?