SAP Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 1,500 reviews
Enjoyed the experience however a fair amount of stress with tight deadlines
SAP : Head of ANZ Services Operations (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW21 November 2017
I did enjoy working at SAP and it was a very productive, yet challenging role. I was able to enhance my skills and grow within the organisation. The work environment had tight deliverables especially at quarter end and year end.
Large and Structured
Management - Head of Value Chain Optimisation (Former Employee) –  North Sydney NSW18 July 2017
SAP is a great company. It is customer focussed and goes t great lengths to ensure that outcomes are delivered.

There is an interesting problem I think it has started to encounter being a large software company while IT is moving towards cloud based outcomes.
Pros
professional, customer oriented
Cons
moving from old technology slowly, over managed
Technical Architect (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC9 April 2017
SAP provides you with ample opportunity to grow if you want are a consultant or sales person. Great place to work is not just me saying so but also something SAP aspires and actively works towards.
Pros
top $
Cons
consulting; travel
SAP Basis Consultant
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Any where in Australia.17 March 2017
Have good exposure and knowlege in SAP Basis and basic security administration.

Expecting for Sponsorship Visa jobs in Australia. Willing to relocate and migrate to Australia.
A company which is value driven
Sr Engineer (Current Employee) –  Melobourne,Sydney20 July 2016
Acompany which challenges my potential and pushes to make use my skills and also enhance my skills at the same time
Awesome Place to work
BI Functional Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney, Australia13 July 2015
Goodman Fielder - A place I can always go back to.

Good Work life balance.

You take the ownership and it is appreciated.

You have Freedom to explore and implement new things
Good
Channel Manager - B1 (Current Employee) –  Duxton Hills5 December 2014
Abeo Electra is THE place to work in sales and marketing. From your start to your finish Abeo Electra offers a rewarding career. With career for advancement and lots of relocation opportunities you cannot afford to pass up doing something you love and making good money at it! The possibilities are endless. The training they provide is spot on to put you in the top of your field.
SAP BW/HANA/ABAP/BO Consultant with 8+ years of experience
SAP BW/HANA Senior Consultant at Woolworths Ltd. (Current Employee) –  Sydney18 November 2014
I am having total 8+ years of SAP BW/BO/ABAP/Hana experience of which includes Extraction, Modelling, BEX Reporting, LO-Cockpit Management, Data Monitoring, and Query Designer. I have worked in SD/MM/FI/VISTEX modules for BW & also experience in SAP Business Object Universe / Business Object Webi reports.
Involved in waterfall & Agile methodologies for Implementation, Development & Support Activities.
Worked in different industries like Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing and Telecommunications.
Currently working with Woolworths Ltd, Sydney office As Senior SAP BW/Hana Consultant and handling the end-end development Retail BW Reports.
Experienced in LSA and LSA++ approach for BW/Hana Modelling.
I am consistently involved in SAP BW related development using ABAP as well like development of enhancement program in ECC for Datasorces, Development of generic Datasources using View or functional module with delta enabled functionality. I have done development for start routine, end routine, expert routine and also developed enhancement program in BW for reporting variables.
I also involved in data load optimization techniques in SAP BW like in Aggregates, Rollup, and Compression. In ABAP also used optimized coding standards to minimize the data load time.
Apart from this professional experience, I have completed Master degree in computer application as well.
Reception work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Canberra, ACT19 June 2014
this job was a temporary one as the usual receptionist was away on leave and this was a company where a receptionist is needed to meet and greet clients and keep the office running smoothly.