SAP Management reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 1,969 reviews
Best working years of my life!
Marketing Manager Australia & New Zealand (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 August 2017
I was a member of the ANZ Management team - servicing the Australian and New Zealand Marketing Operations. I joined when the company was Seagate Software, rebranded to Crystal Decisions then acquired by Business Objects, later purchased by SAP.

My typical day would be managing Channel and Direct Business marketing programmes. Above and below brand management and PR as well as database analysis, lead management and pipeline review, always ensuring that our programmes were aligned to sales goals.

I had a high regard for the people with whom I worked and the workplace culture was one of respect and a recognition of a team effort to achieve the business goal of meeting our quarterly targets.

Being in a small corporate office of a global operation meant that I wore many hats to support business operations and my attitude (along with my colleagues and direct reports) was to 'dig in' and get the job done.

The company had a strong corporate culture, aimed to support continual improvement of it employees. I was fortunate that the company supported my studies and financially assisted me to obtain my MBA.

My time with this company was highly enjoyable and rewarding.
Pros
Financially supported MBA studies
Cons
SAP BW/HANA/ABAP/BO Consultant with 8+ years of experience
SAP BW/HANA Senior Consultant at Woolworths Ltd. (Current Employee) –  Sydney18 November 2014
I am having total 8+ years of SAP BW/BO/ABAP/Hana experience of which includes Extraction, Modelling, BEX Reporting, LO-Cockpit Management, Data Monitoring, and Query Designer. I have worked in SD/MM/FI/VISTEX modules for BW & also experience in SAP Business Object Universe / Business Object Webi reports.
Involved in waterfall & Agile methodologies for Implementation, Development & Support Activities.
Worked in different industries like Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing and Telecommunications.
Currently working with Woolworths Ltd, Sydney office As Senior SAP BW/Hana Consultant and handling the end-end development Retail BW Reports.
Experienced in LSA and LSA++ approach for BW/Hana Modelling.
I am consistently involved in SAP BW related development using ABAP as well like development of enhancement program in ECC for Datasorces, Development of generic Datasources using View or functional module with delta enabled functionality. I have done development for start routine, end routine, expert routine and also developed enhancement program in BW for reporting variables.
I also involved in data load optimization techniques in SAP BW like in Aggregates, Rollup, and Compression. In ABAP also used optimized coding standards to minimize the data load time.
Apart from this professional experience, I have completed Master degree in computer application as well.