SkyCity
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

SkyCity Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
SKYCITY is not a previous employment. Year 10 educational level requires all students to complete one week of work experience placement. My placement had been through SKTYCITY.

Throughout my weeks experience in this industry, I gained a range of skills within 7 departments and further enhanced my previous skills of communication, responsibility and teamwork.
Very low salary, poor management, favouritism, no job appreciation, groupism, no free food or parking no

Very disappointingproper training, not much choice of food,
Pros
Taxi service to home in the night time for very low fare
Cons
Poor management, low wages
The Skycity Darwin do not have a right person at the moment in relation to work health issues. He is not having a well reputation in the staff .

No proper training of using heavy machines for scrubbing.
A typical day at work starts with a bright smile from my colleagues and customers. It was a great experience to work for Sky City as a Casino Dealer. They offer great benefits for the staff.
Pros
Free meal, free uniform.
Cons
Very busy during weekends
1. Boring job / uniforms like prison guards
2. Poor training

3. Management not good. just looking after themselves

4. Co-workers excellent

5. Its like working in a prison

6. Going home is the best
Pros
Free food, Free parking
Cons
Short breaks, most employee's are leaving to find better work
Productive and fun workplace/environment to work in. Very cultural and team based. You will grow as a person very quickly in this fun team environment.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short break....lots of anusual tasks during the shift.not satisfied employees..not good restaurant management.making your day stressfull
Pros
free launches but not good food quality with very short menu
Cons
stressfull
I enjoy working at a hard and fast pace, as I tend to get bored easily and enjoy a challenge.
Pros
Free Breakfasts/lunches/Dinners
Cons
breaks are uncommonly short
I will start my job saying as its my first day at work. so i put more important's to learn and share it with my co-workers, that's how i can be a good team player.
so i will love and do my job & take more care on it, i don't like to cheat myself so i will very honest and show my passion of work, like very hard work at the same time smart. The most hardest part for me is i work hard but if don't get paid. but still i work the same no changes on my work. but will be little sad once i see the pay slip.
Pros
free foods, uniforms. free car park
Cons
long hours but it doesn't mind if i got paid.
work on a past face kitchen, having further knowledge on ala carte, a successful team player being in a kitchen for many years making work so much easy...a fun to be with and enjoy being in the kitchen with a wonderful brigade that loves to enhance their knowledge in the kitchen by sharing ideas that could help work so much easy...